Join Our Winning Team
At Sixside A&M, our people is our most important resource. As such, we’re always on the lookout for exceptional talent to join the Sixside A&M family. Here’s what you can expect as a member of our team:
- A real opportunity to contribute significantly to our success: You’ll hit the ground running and all your work contributes directly to our reputation, our bottom line and ultimately, our success as a firm.
- An employer that cares about your personal development: We want you to have the tools you need to thrive and accelerate your career by years. You’ll be put in the driver’s seat to make critical decisions, interact directly with executives and increase your self-confidence.
- A consulting firm that proactively rewards you for your work: We make a concerted effort to recognize and reward good work throughout the year in meaningful ways, not just at designated review periods.
Here are some attributes we look for in a potential new hire:
- Problem-solving ability: Implementation consulting requires a lot of critical thinking. You don’t need to be a genius, but you do need to be able to persevere and work through problems logically.
- An ability to connect with people: Consulting is a people-oriented career and we find the very best implementation consultants are able to establish relationships and win over the people they work with.
- A quick learner: Whether you’re learning about the products we implement, or about our clients’ business processes, you’ll need to be able to process and internalize information quickly.
- A take-charge, caring attitude: Issues are bound to arise, it’s the nature of the beast. We value consultants who take ownership of issues and actively work towards finding resolutions.
© 2020 SIXSIDE Analytics & management. all rights reserved